If you have several dental concerns, a full-mouth restoration from Peabody Dental Care could be the perfect solution to transform your smile for the better.
What Is a Full-Mouth Restoration?
Great question. If you have missing, damaged, or misaligned teeth, these are some of the restorative options available at our practice:
- White fillings – After we remove decay from a tooth, we’ll use a white (or tooth-colored) filling to restore it and prevent further deterioration.
- Dental implants – If you’re missing teeth, dental implants are as close as you’ll get to the real thing.
- Dental bridges – Bridges are made up of one or more artificial teeth that are connected to adjacent teeth with crowns. They are an excellent option when a large gap needs to be filled. That way, your teeth won’t shift, which can cause other dental issues.
- Dental crowns – Think of a crown as a cap for your tooth. This fixed prosthetic strengthens a tooth that has been damaged or affected by decay. Dental crowns are also a popular cosmetic treatment when you don’t like the shape of your teeth or if they have worn down over time.
- Dental veneers – Dental veneers can cover many smile concerns including chips, stubborn stains, white spots due to fluorosis, and uneven teeth!
- Invisalign – These clear aligners are a popular option when it comes to straightening crooked teeth.
- Teeth whitening – We are your go-to practice for teeth whitening! We’ll ensure your custom-fitted whitening trays fit snugly over your teeth, that the teeth whitening solution is exactly the strength you need, and that the length of treatment is perfect for your unique smile.
Are you a candidate for full-mouth restoration? The first step is to give Peabody Dental Care a call to book a complete smile analysis. This will allow us to get the picture, ask you some critical questions about your individual needs and desires for your smile, and recommend a treatment plan for your unique needs.